A White Oak Pasture partner, ' cause we believe in better meat.
We're not here to pull the shade over your eyes. Our meat comes from our friends at White Oak Pastures, a 150-year-old Georgia farm who knows the importance of a natural environment. Their path to better meat may be difficult, but it's simply the right thing to do. Regenerative agriculture, humane treatment and holistic management—that's what Carnivore Snax is based on.
Sustainability is great, but we need to do more. That's where White Oak Pastures comes in. These folks restore soil, storing enough carbon in the earth itself to offset their animals' emissions.
· USDA-approved and zero-waste processing facilities, say what?
· A nearly 6% rise in soil organic matter after 20 years of regenerative grazing.
· Soil restoration, check. 2 milligrams of carbon per hectare per year.
· Composted animal waste comes full circle as all-natural fertilizer.
· 1 of 23 Global Savory Hubs and an Ecological Outcome Verification program contributor.
At the end of the day, White Oak Pastures maintains negative net carbon emissions. How's that for leaving the land better than you found it?